Pages

11:15 am

BENAH LOVES | An Organised Life Travel Journal

There is nothing quite like travel. It recharges and recalibrates, inspires and motivates, soothes and heals. We're big fans of travel at Benah, take a look at our city guides if you don't believe us. We love that An Organised Life, a stationary company run by the New Zealand-born, Bondi-based Beck Wadworth, has just released a Limited Edition Travel Journal. In classic monochrome, there's a place for everything from all your important details to your budget, your itinerary and, of course, your city guides. We spoke to Beck about her new travel journal and asked her what her travel essentials were.

 Photography | Nicole Cooper




Beck says: 'I created An Organised Life in the hope to bring that wee bit of organisation to the lives of young, fast paced fashion forward women! Each product has been designed carefully with my target market in mind, and has also been highly influenced by my life experiences. In August I am heading off to London & the Greek Islands for 2 weeks with my mum, this will be my first overseas trip and I am beyond excited! As soon as my flights were booked all I could think about was finding amazing recommendations for my holiday. This was where the Travel Journal Idea came about! I wanted to create something that was an essential throughout my whole journey, including the planning/packing stages and the actual holiday itself. With a minimalist design style, featuring simple typography, separated sections, and black and white patterns, this journal has all the essentials to planning and documenting an amazing travel adventure.'


Beck's travel essentials

 one. An Organised Life Limited Edition Travel Journal (of course!) I plan to carry this beauty with me through out my whole trip! It will be a great journal to look back on years to come when I want to reminisce on my adventure.

two. A Polaroid Camera I am a huge fan of photographing every moment possible! The Fuji Film Instax Mini 8 is my favourite to take on trips. Light and easy to use, you just can't do without those spontaneous candid snaps on your travels.

three. Grown Alchemist Hand Cream and Lip Balm Since moving to Sydney a year ago I have fallen head over heels for the Grown Alchemist Products. I would highly recommend the Watermelon & Vanilla Lip Balm (12ml) and the Vanilla & Orange Peel Hand Cream (20ml). Not only are these products hydrating, they smell amazing and are the perfect travel size.

four. Celine Sunglasses Every one has their favourite pair of sunglasses! I have a slight obsession with Karen Walker and Celine Eyewear. No matter what my plans are each day, I am never with out my sunglasses. They are an absolute life and travel essential for me!

five. Mac Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation I am a big fan of a natural makeup look and also protecting your skin from the harsh environments especially while you travel. This Mac Cosmetics Foundation is light and hydrating while also protecting your skin with SPF 15. Love it!

six. Benah Large Zip Pouch / Black Paisley The Benah Large Zip Pouch is the perfect accessory for holding all your important essentials while you travel. From my Travel Journal and Passport to my Grown Alchemist favourites, this Black Paisley Print Pouch is both beautiful and an a travel staple.

Other essentials: My iPhone, A Pen, Passport, Aesop 3ml Samples for emergencies & their Jet Set Travel Packs, Headphones, Mascara, a Lack of Colour Hat.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Made By pipdig